Monday, February 2, 2009

Journals of Wisdom

Today I found in one of our participant's journals the following words. How beautiful are these?

"If there is a gap, it’s where I did not eat. I eat when I get hungry, so if I didn’t eat, I was not hungry."


Not eating because he is supposed to, or because some book or guru said-so. Just because his physical body is hungry. Most of the people out in resolution diet-land could benefit so much by simply tuning-in to what their own bodies are telling them, and then responding.

Simplicity. Gotta love it.

3 comments:

wheeltags said...

I'm hungry!

ProMotion at Klipsch Fitness said...

then...."eat it".....

Chris said...

Hey Coach John,

Amen. Intuitive wisdom, something seeming so natural is central to health, fitness, and well-being. Amazing how so many are dis-connected. Glad to see you are helping others find their way back.

Peace,
Chris